This seminar will focus on California’s prevailing wage and apprenticeship requirements.
• New penalties and enforcement—including longer statue of limitations to pursue claims.
• Who is entitled to Prevailing Wage and Other Enforcement Issues
• Which projects are covered by Prevailing Wage
• Determining the correct Prevailing Wage rate
• Remedies and consequences for failing to properly pay Prevailing Wage
• Public Works contractor registration
• Apprenticeship requirements and enforcement
• Skilled and Trained Workforce and Project Labor Agreements
• Record keeping and Fringe Benefit requirements
• New legislation relating to Prevailing Wage and Apprentices
ABC Members: $80
Non Members: $180
* Lunch will be provided*
¨ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
¨ Online: abclaventura.org