ABC Los Angeles/Ventura Training Facility (map)
Earn 16 Hours of Continuing Education Units
Subjects to be covered:
• Copper Tape Shield and Concentric Neutrals
• Voltage Range from 4160 to 34.5 KV
• Heat Shrink and Cold Shrink Applications.
• 200 AMP Load Break Elbow
• 3M, Raychem, Cooper, Elastimold
· In-line Splice for Manhole and Pull-Boxes
· 600 AMP T-Body connections
12979 Arroyo Ave.
San Fernando, CA 91340
INSTRUCTOR: David Collins
November 10, 2018 & November 17, 2018
From: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
TOTAL HOURS: 16
ABC MEMBERS: $180*
ABC STUDENT: $30
NON MEMBERS: $280
· ABC Members: Journeymen who have contributed to the Training Trust may attend this class for FREE, with $25 refundable deposit upon completion of entire course. Partial course attendees will forfeit refund.
*Payment is required one week prior to start
EASY TO SIGN UP:
ABC reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule classes with insufficient enrollment. There will be no refunds given for cancellations after deadline date.
All cancellations must be made not later than 72 hours prior to start of class.